How To Troubleshooting Wood Blinds
This how to explains how to fix your venetian wood or faux wood blinds when the lift mechanism is stuck.
- Face the front of the blind toward you. Look for the pull cord mechanism located on the right side of the blind.
2. The back of the pull cord mechanism should be in the center of the hole.
3. Once it is centered, check the cord mechanism from the top of the headrail. Make sure the cord mechanism is secured tight to the headrail.
4. Check to see if the small hardware piece (circled below) is locked in place. It should be at the bottom of the cord mechanism.
- This is the correct position it should be in.
If you need further assistance, please email us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Payless Décor Team