Are you looking for a high-end designer shades for your window?
Available in a wide variety of colors that exactly match the color selection of our Advantage Solar Sliding Panels line that allow you can create a beautifully coordinated room setting.
Colored solar shades that offer openness
- Tabby has 3%, 5% and 10% openness options and is 25% Polyester-75% vinyl
- Leno has 15% openness and is 73% PVC, 27% Polester.
Production Time: 10 business days + 3-5 business days for shipping.
Shipping Rate: FREE
- External Bottom Bar option
- Extruded aluminum tubes
- Universal brackets for easy installation (side, top, back mounts)
- Blocks 80 to 97% of UV rays while maintaining natural light and an outdoor view
- Minimizes glare on television and computer screens
- Reduces heat from intense sunlight
- Greenguard certified
- Valance Cassette option
- Reverse roll option
- Outdoor Controls option allows your roller shade to withstand the outdoor elements
- Comes cordless standard, so it is safe for children and pets.
- Continuous cord is made with Rollease Skyline™ series components: quiet, strong & most durable. The chain can be color coordinated plastic beaded chain or stainless steel beaded chain
Light gap per side of the shade - on a roller shade the roller/heading is always larger in width than the fabric. Thus, when you order please make sure that the width of the fabric, and the resulting light-gap will be acceptable:
Standard (cordless/chain) – 9/16” light gap per side of shade
With Cassette valance – 11/16” light gap per side of shade
- minimum depth without valance cassette is 2 ¼”, flush depth without valance cassette is 3"
- minimum depth with cassette is 2 ¼”, flush depth with large cassette is 4 1/8”
Small Bracket (for all spring lift shades 72"x72" and for chain-lift shades above 72" x 72")
Larger Bracket (for chain lift shades up to 72"x72")