High end designer blackout roller shades in stunning colors with high quality fabrics.
Our advanced blackout solar shades are 100% Blackout, made with 100% Polyester, sound absorbing and white to the street. Style 7000 shades are hefty but soft to the touch. The style 7000 shades are 100% Polyester Flocked Acrylic with 3 pass Blackout Foam Backing
Your color choices exactly match the color selection of our Advantage Solar Sliding Panels line, you can create a beautifully coordinated room setting with our Roller Fabric Sliding Panels.
Production Time: 5-7 business days + 3-5 business days for shipping.
Shipping Rate: FREE
- Plain Hem
- 7000 Series is off-white stree-facing, the remainder are matching color street-facing.
- Extruded aluminum tubes
- Universal brackets for easy installation
- Valance Cassette option
- Reverse roll option
- Sound absorbing
- Crease resistant
- Comes cordless standard, so it is safe for children and pets.
- Continuous cord is made with Rollease Skyline™ series components: quiet, strong & most durable. The chain can be color coordinated plastic beaded chain or stainless steel beaded chain
Light gap per side of the shade - on a roller shade the roller/heading is always larger in width than the fabric. Thus, when you order please make sure that the width of the fabric, and the resulting light-gap will be *acceptable:
Standard (cordless/chain) – 9/16” light gap per side of shade
With Cassette valance – 11/16” light gap per side of shade
- minimum depth without valance cassette is 2 ¼”, flush depth without valance cassette is 3"
- minimum depth with cassette is 2 ¼”, flush depth with large cassette is 4 1/8”
*Note: fabric is a smaller width than the roller/header. To truly block out light we recommend outside mount applications where the headrail is 3 to 6 inches wider than the window)
Click here for Installation Instructions