Don't let the glare of the sun keep you from enjoying your screened in porch.
Our exterior solar shades are available in a wide variety of colors that exactly match the color selection of our Advantage Solar Sliding Panels and regular solar shade lines. The controls are weather treated so you can enjoy them rain or shine!
Colored solar shades that offer openness
- Hopsack has a 10% openness and is 80% PVC/ 20% Polyester
- Striae has 5% openness and is 25% Polyester-75% vinyl
- Tabby has 5% openness and is 25% Polyester-75% vinyl
Production Time: 10 business days + 3-5 business days for shipping.
Shipping Rate: FREE
-External Bottom Bar option (heavy-duty plastic bottom bar offered in 5 colors)
-Valance Cassette option
-Outdoor Controls option allows your roller shade to withstand the outdoor elements
Comes cordless standard, so it is safe for children and pets.
Light gap per side of the shade - on a roller shade the roller/heading is always larger in width than the fabric. Thus, when you order please make sure that the width of the fabric, and the resulting light-gap will be acceptable:
Standard (cordless/chain) – 9/16” light gap per side of shade
With Cassette valance – 11/16” light gap per side of shade
- minimum depth without valance cassette is 2 ¼”, flush depth without valance cassette is 3”
- minimum depth with small cassette is 1 ¾”, flush depth with small cassette is = 7/8”
- minimum depth with large cassette is 2 ¼”, flush depth with =arge cassette is 4 1/8”